PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR NAME CORRECTION IN STATEMENT OF MARKS / PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE
The documents to be enclosed while applying for Name / Spelling / Initial Correction in Statement of Marks / Provisonal Certificate are as follows:
1. Application of the Student with Address and Phone number.
2. Originals of First to Final year Statement of Marks, Provisional Certificate and Degree Certificate.
3. No Fees for Name Correction within One year from the date of issue of Mark Statement / Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate.
4. IOB Challan / Online Payment receipt for remittance of prescribed Fees – Rs.1000/- + 18% GST per year of delay for each Mark Statement / Provisional Certificate.
5. Copy of the Higher Secondary / CBSE Statement of Marks
6. Self addressed envelope with Stamp for (subject to change as and when the postal charges change)
(a) Rs. 50/- for sending within India.
(b) Rs. 1400/- for sending to Canada.
(c) Rs. 1850/- for sending to USA.
(d) Rs. 1860/- for sending to UK