Considering the difficulties being faced at the time of Convocation, the Student’s photo for Degree certificate to be uploaded at the time submitting the Examination application for final examination itself and the students’ photo provided for the final year examination will be printed on their Degree certificate.
The recent photo should be as per following specifications.
· The Photo should be in passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm). The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a Mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable. The background should be without border and in a white colour only.
· Do not to use a cap / hat or sun-glasses.
· The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. The photograph must show full frontal view with both ears being visible and eyes open.
· Softcopy in the format of .jpeg only
· Name Board / Placard should not used.
· Signature of the Student or Dean or Principal or official seal of the college should not be affixed over the photo.
· Scaling of images should be avoided as they tend to distort.
· The photo file size should not exceed 15 KB.
It is the responsibility of the institution to upload the correct photo of the candidate. All the affiliated institutions are requested to upload the photo of the final year students appearing for Feb 2018 Examinations, on or before 30.11.2017, failing which the Hall ticket will not be issued.
Controller of Examinations i/c