Procedure to get the Degree Certificate who have not attended the Convocation Ceremony (In Person Candidates only)
It is hereby informed that for any candidate who had applied to receive the Degree “IN PERSON” but had not attended the Convocation, the Degree Certificate will be sent
by Registered Post to the candidates address. Hence, the candidates who have not received their Degree Certificates have to submit the following details immediately to
collect the Degree Certificates.
1. Requisition letter written to the Controller of Examinations and signed by the candidate only (Not by anybody else)
2. Xerox copy of Photo Identity card of Adar card/Driving License/Passport /Identity card issued by the Institution.
3. Xerox copy of Provisional Certificate / Marks Statements.
4. Self Addressed cover with sufficient stamp for sending the Degree Certificates by Registered Post.
5. The following penal fee along with the Additional fees for getting the Degree Certificates.
S.No Duration Penal fee + Additional fee
For In Person candidates:
1. Less than 3 months 1000/- (Penal fee only)
2. Above 3 months to 1 year 1000/-+1000/-
3. Above 1 year to 5 years 1000/-+5000/-
4. Above 5 years to 10 years 1000/-+10,000/-
5. Above 10 years 1000/-+15,000/-
The Prescribed fee should be sent only in the form of a Crossed Demand Draft drawn in any one Nationalized Bank/Scheduled Bank in favour of “The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University” , Payable at Chennai.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS