Duplicate Degree Certificate
Procedure For Obtaining Duplicate Degree Certificate
- A requisition letter duly signed by the candidate addressed to
The Controller of Examinations,
The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University,
No.69, Anna Salai,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
- A non traceable certificate from the Police station with round seal (from the area in which the candidate lost the certificate)
- An affidavit on Rs.20/- non-judicial stamp paper from the Notary Public (Click here to download the prescribed affidavit)
- A payment of Rs. 3,000 /- (Rupees three thousand only) for Degree Certificate remitted into the University through payment gateway or remitted through the prescribed challan available in the IOB branch of the University.
- A Xerox copy of SSLC/ HSC/ Provisional Certificate/Mark statement(s), Photo identity card issued by the Institution/Employer and the Degree certificate (if available)
- A Bonafide Certificate from the concerned Institution affixing latest passport size photo with candidate’s signature duly attested by the Principal of the Institution.
- Two copies of candidate’s latest passport size colour photographs put in a small cover (Name, Course, Register Number should be written on the back side of one photo).
- Full specimen signature in BLACK INK in the middle of the sticker label/white sheet (3 signatures) in the size of 6” x 1.25” (without the name or date with the signature)
- A self addressed sufficiently stamped envelope for receiving the certificate(s) from the University.